- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
3Q21 Earnings Release
São Paulo, November 11, 2021 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. announces today its 3Q21 results.
- Consistent figures for the fourth consecutive quarter, wtih revenue, EBITDA and net income growth.
- Gross revenue totaled R$321.2 million, growth of 15.2% y/y.
- Strong recovery in imaging exams, totaling R$269.4 million, growth of 21.3% y/y.
- iDr continues to surpass its level of revenues, with growth of 36.1% y/y, reaching R$4.0 million in 3Q21.
- Clinical Analysis (CA, excluding Covid tests) totaled R$41.8 million, an increase of 9.1% y/y.
- Out-of-pocket exams revenue share, excluding Covid tests, reached 10.5%, growth of 10% versus 3Q20.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$77.3 million, growth of 36.9% y/y.
- Net income of R$9.2 million, growth of R$11.1 million y/y,
- Total net debt / LTM Adj. EBITDA reached 2.25x at the end of the period, a reduction of 50% versus 3Q20.
- Operating cash generation of R$19.9 million in 3Q21; and robust cash position, in the amount of R$152.4 million at the end of the quarter.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
November 12, 2021