- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
2Q21 Earnings Release
São Paulo, August 12th, 2021 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 2Q21 results.
- Third consecutive quarter with consistent figures, meaningful revenue growth and profitability
- Gross revenue totaled R$305.3 million, growth of 102.4% y/y - record for the period (2Q)
- Imaging exams posted strong recovery, totaling R$247.6 million, growth of 116.8% y/y
- iDr once again recorded all-time high revenue, with growth of 91% y/y (2Q) and revenue of R$9.5 million in 6M21
- Marketplace Cartão Aliança achieves revenue record and customers performed +100,000 exams YTD on our brands
- Clinical Analysis (C.A.) posted revenue record for the period (2Q), totaling R$57.7 million, an increase of 57.6% y/y. On a comparable basis (ex-covid in both periods), AC revenue reported a growth of 163 % y/y
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$72.8 million, growth of R$99.3 million y/y
- Net income of R$11.7 million; growth of R$96.8 million y/y
- Total net debt / adj. EBITDA LTM reached 2.23x at the end of the period, a reduction of 38.4% versus 2Q20, in line with our downward trend in leverage
- Operating cash generation of R$47.9 million in 2Q21; and robust cash position in the amount of R$217.5 million at the end of the period.
- Fernando Terni resumes the presidency of the Company: after being the CEO between 2012 and 2019, followed by the role of Board Member, Mr. Terni returns to the executive leadership
- New management structure: more efficiency and autonomy through the four vice-presidencies: (i) Operational, led by Ricardo Dupin, MD, (ii) Medical, led by Gustavo Meirelles, MD (iii) Commercial, led by Leandro Figueira, MD and (iv) Administrative/Financial, led by Karla Maciel, CFO. The new model offers a decentralized decisionmaking process by bringing dynamism, focus and speed to our business
- Implementation of Central Lab project: completion of technical-operational stage, among other achievements
- Alliar signs a strategic partnership with NeuralMed through iDr, expanding the portfolio of our healthtech, which now offers artificial intelligence in screening and decision-making in emergency room care, starting with x-ray exams, one of the most requested in emergencies.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Video Conference in Portuguese
August 13th, 2021