- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
CENTRO DE IMAGEM DIAGNÓSTICOS S.A. ("Company"), pursuant to Article 157, paragraph 4 of Law 6,404/76, of December 15, 1976, as amended ("Brazilian Corporate Law"), and Instruction 358/02 issued by the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission ("CVM") on January 3, 2002, as amended ("CVM Instruction 358"), hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that:
1. Received, on the present date, notification ("Notification") sent by the shareholders (i) PÁTRIA - BRAZILIAN PRIVATE EQUITY FUND III - FIP; (ii) DIAGNOSTICS FUND FOR BRAZIL - FIP; (iii) PATRIA REAL ECONOMY - FIP; and (iv) BRASIL PRIVATE EQUITY III - FIP ("FIPs"); all represented in accordance with their regulations, relating to the termination of the Shareholders‘ Agreement entered into on August 26, 2016 between FIPs Pátria and shareholders Sérgio Tufik and Roberto Kalil Issa, as amended on October 27, 2019 and April 24, 2020 (the "Agreement"), to which the Company is bound, with effect from 60 (sixty) days from the present date ("Closing Date").
2. Consequently, as of the Closing Date, the shares issued by the Company held by the parties will no longer be bound by the Agreement terms and conditions.
3. Also, due to the content of the notification, the Company will be released from complying with the Agreement, pursuant to article 118 of the Brazilian Corporation Law, and the shareholders will no longer be bound by the obligations relating to the exercise of voting provided for in the Agreement, which will be freely exercised, without the existence of a qualified quorum beyond the cases provided for by law.
4. The current members of the board of directors and executive officers will retain their respective terms of office, unless they resign, and after the end of their terms, the board of directors and executive officers will be elected exclusively pursuant to the Brazilian Corporate.
Finally, the Company understands that the termination of the Agreement will not affect its operation, nor will it impact its results, shareholders, or its relationship with the market, in view of the company‘s institutional maturity and the adoption of high corporate governance standards. We remain focused on our purpose of efficiently providing access to quality medicine throughout Brazil.
Sao Paulo, August 12th, 2021.
For more information, access our IR website.