- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1Q21 Earnings Release
São Paulo, May 13th, 2021 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 1Q21 results.
- Second consecutive quarter with record figures, growing revenues and profitability
- Gross revenue totaled R$306.9 million, growth of 20.7% y/y - record for the period (1Q)
- iDr recorded new all-time high revenue, growth of 90.7% y/y, equivalent of 1.5% of total revenue
- New record in the Private Segment and Aliança Card Marketplace, growth of 121.6% y/y
- Aliança Card totaled R$ 4.8 million, including subscription fees and exams, which already represents 1.6% of total revenue. In the quarter,
- Aliança Card customers performed 50,000 exams on our brands
- All-time high revenue recorded in Clinical Analysis (CA), of R$64.7 million, growth of 79.6% y/y Even excluding Covid testing, CA recorded double-digit growth y/y
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$71.8 million, growth of 97.7% y/y
- Net income of R$12.5 million; growth of R$32.5 million vs 1Q20
- Operating cash generation of R$52.1 million in 1Q21; and robust cash position in the amount of R$228.7 million at the end of the period.
- The rating agency Fitch Ratings has upgraded the outlook of Alliar‘s corporate rating to ‘A+(bra)‘, with a stable outlook. Click here to access Fitch‘s press release;
- In line with its business vision of being an integrated diagnostic medicine platform, Alliar announces the decision to verticalize the Clinical Analysis operation, with the construction of its own central laboratory (NTO);
- Launch of Aliança+ Card: currently present in 17 States (expected to become nationwide available in 2021) with 170,000 lives. We now release a more complete version of the product, offering up to 24 telemedicine consultations per year, in addition to insurance, assistance and other benefits for R$39.90 per month (annual plan);
- Alliar enters into a strategic partnership with Philips Healthcare through iDr, strengthening the pioneering role of our healthtech and reinforcing our offer and distribution of technological solutions for diagnostic imaging in Brazil;
- Addition of productive capacity: expansion of current mega units and addition of new equipment.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Video Conference in Portuguese
May 14th, 2021