- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Notice to the Market
CENTRO DE IMAGEM DIAGNÓSTICOS S.A. ("Company"), hereby communicates to its shareholders and the market in general that at the Annual General Meeting held on April 26, 2021, the attending shareholders resolved in favor of the installation of the Company‘s Fiscal Council, effective immediately. The Fiscal Council is comprised by Messrs. Fábio Oya, Walter Mallas Machado de Barros and Marcello Joaquim Pacheco as sitting members.
- Mr. Massao Fábio Oya holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a post-graduate degree in Financial Management and Controllership. Mr. Oya worked in the accounting departments of companies INDÚSTRIAS Francisco Pozzani, Econ Distribuição and Parex Brasil. He was also Partner at Solução Governança Corporativa e Consultoria. He has been serving as a Fiscal Council member in several companies in the LAST few years, such as Rossi Residencial, TIM Participações, Sabesp, Ferbasa, São Martinho, Sanepar and Eucatex, among others.
- Mr. Walter Mallas Machado de Barros holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. He has been serving as a Fiscal Council member in several companies in the LAST few years, such as SEBRAE, Anhanguera Educacional and WTorre Empreendimentos. He has also served as a member of Audit Committees of Desenvolve SP, China Construction Bank, Banco Nossa Caixa and Bic Banco, and has served several non-profit business entities, such as IBGC, ACREFI, FECOMÉRCIO, IBEF.
- Mr. Marcello Joaquim Pacheco holds a bachelor’s degree in Law and a post-graduate degree in Corporate Law and Compliance. He is member of the IBGC - Institute of Corporate Governance. He has been serving as a member of the Board of Directors and/or Fiscal Council member in several companies in the LAST few years, such as Rossi, Guararapes, Vulcabrás Azaleia, Profarma, Têxtil Renauxview, Tarpon Investimentos, Duke Energy, Geração Paranapanema, AES Tietê, Anhanguera Educacional and Banco Pine, among others.
The Company welcomes its new Fiscal Council members and wishes success to the new advisory body, that it may contribute even more to the strengthening of the Company’s Corporate Governance.
São Paulo, May 10, 2021
For more information, access our IR website.
Gabriel Bouzada Rozenberg
Investor Relations Officer