- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
4Q20 Earnings Release
São Paulo, March 17th, 2021 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 4Q20 results.
- Highest revenue recorded by Alliar, of R$315.5 million, growth of 11.5% y/y;
- Record in the Clinical Analysis segment, of R$61.8 million, growth of 67% y/y;
- All-time high figure recorded in iDr, with growth of 77.6% y/y;
- Record in the Private Segment/Aliança Card Marketplace, growth of 111.5% y/y;
- Record in Online Scheduling and appointments in Remote Channels;
- All-time high quarterly adjusted EBITDA, of R$75.5 million, growth of 11.5% y/y;
- All-time high quarterly net income (Shareholders) of R$12.7 million; growth of 71.2% y/y6;
- Net cash generation of R$119.8 million in 2020; and robust cash position, totaling R$229.1 million at the end of the period.
2021 News: Resumption of Investments
- iQMR: implementation of machine learning in 30 MRI equipment units within Alliar group;
- Capacity expansion in current mega units;
- Addition of new ultrasounds, ABPMs, Holter and other equipment’s to gain capacity and productivity;
- Cartão Aliança Marketplace: currently present in 14 States (expected to reach all Brazilians states in 2021) the product reachs 135 thousand lives and begin to sell Hospital Admission Insurance and Funeral Assistance. MPV;
- Launch of Cartão 2.0 due to 2Q21.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Video Conference in Portuguese
March 18th, 2021
CEO / IRO