- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Notice to Shareholders
CENTRO DE IMAGEM DIAGNÓSTICOS S.A. ("Company") hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that, pursuant to the Company’s management proposal made available to the market on April 9, 2020 ("Management Proposal") and as approved at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting ("ASM") on April 27, the Company will distribute to its shareholders the total amount of R$ 10,325,018.25 (ten million, three hundred and twenty-five thousand, eighteen reais and twenty-five cents) in dividends, corresponding to R$ 0.08729755405 per share, excluding treasury shares, net, pursuant to the current legislation.
The payment will be made on December 18, 2020, based on the shareholding position on April 27, 2020, with the shares being traded on the market "Ex-Dividends" as of April 27, 2020. .
Instructions related to the credit of payments:
- Amounts will be credited to eligible shareholders as of the initial distribution date in accordance with the banking information provided to Banco Itaú S/A, the depository bank;
- Shareholders whose registration data is incomplete (i.e. did not provide their social security number; corporate taxpayer identification number; CPF/CNPJ; bank name; branch, and or current account number) will have their dividends and interest on equity credited 3 business days after the required information has been provided to any branch of Banco Itaú S/A;
- Further information can be obtained through Banco Itaú S.A. branches specializing in shareholder services or through the phone numbers: 3003 9285 (capitals and metropolitan regions) or 0800 720 9285 (other location), from 9h am to 6h pm, during business days;
- The receipt of the dividend will be exempt from income tax, according to art. 10 of Law No. 9,249, of 1995.
São Paulo, December 9, 2020
For more information, access our IR website.