3Q20 Earnings Release
São Paulo, November 12th, 2020 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 3Q20 results.
- 3Q20 marked Alliar’s return to growth and profitability as of September;
- September had the best performance of 2020, with a 2.0% YoY increase in revenue a.a. and net income of R$3.3 million;
- Gross revenue totaled R$278.8 million in 3Q20, up by 85% over 2Q20 and slightly lower than in 3Q19 (-6% YoY);
- The Clinical Analysis segment reported record revenue of R$56.7 million, up by 44% YoY;
- iDr continues its growth trajectory (+49% YoY) and already accounted for 1% of Alliar’s total revenue;
- The private segment reported record revenue for yet another quarter, up by 58% YoY, an important milestone for the diversification of payment sources;
- Remote channels accounted for 7.5% of consolidated revenue. Exams volume grew 40% over 2Q20;
- Gross revenue totaled R$278.9 million and adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$56.7 million, leading to a net loss (Shareholders) of R$-3.8 million;
- Debt reprofiling of R$ 194 mn of short-term debt, with extended terms and reduced rates, with R$ 74 mn already reflected in this balance sheet. The renegotiations reduce the maturities of loans and financing in the next 12 months and reinforce the Companys financial strength;
- Robust cash position at R$212.8 million at the end of the quarter.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
November 13th, 2020
12:30 p.m. (Local time)
10:30 a.m. (NY time)
Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Webcast: click here
CEO / IRO