- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
2Q20 Earnings Release
São Paulo, August 20th, 2020- Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 2Q20 results.
- Alliar signs exclusive commercial representation agreement with Medic Vision - a Israeli HealthTech company that uses Machine Learning algorithms for significant productivity gains in MRI exams
- Clinical Analysis reported record share, accounting for 24% of the quarter revenue, compared to the historical average of 13%;
- iDr doubles the volume of signed contracts and accounts for 1,5% of Alliar’s total revenue;
- The private segment reported record share, accounting for more than 20% of revenue, an important milestone for the diversification of paying sources;
- Gross Revenue of R$150.8 million, negative adjusted EBITDA of R$26.5 million, mainly impacted by
the results of April and May, which led to a negative Net result (Shareholders) of R$84.6 million;
- Operational Cash Generation of R$34.1 million, showing Alliar’s cash generation capacity, despite
the decrease in revenue;
- Robust cash, of R$325.3 million at the end of the year.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
August 21st, 202012:30 p.m. (Local time)
11:30 a.m. (NY time)
Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Webcast: click here
CEO / IRO