- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
4Q19 Earnings Release
São Paulo, March 17th, 2020- Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 4Q19 results.
- Net Income (Shareholders) totaled R$41.3 million in the year (or R$48.1 million Pro-forma, up by 19.9%). In the quarter, Net Income reached R$7.4 million (or R$9.0 million Pro-forma).
- Adjusted EBITDA reached R$291.8 million in 2019 (+16.3%), with a 27.2% margin (22.7% Pro-forma margin; -62 bps). In the quarter, up by +77 bps in the Adjusted EBITDA Margin, reaching 25.9% in 4Q19, with Adjusted EBITDA totaling R$67.7 million (or R$55.4 million Pro-forma)
- Net revenue1 of R$1,071.5 million (-0.4%) in the year and R$261.8 million in the quarter, up by +1.2%. In the quarter, same-store-sales (SSS) grew +4.3%, and total revenue is partially affected by the units closed (mainly the sale of Hospital São Rafael’s operations)
- Operating Cash Generation of R$219.0 million in 2019 with a 75.1% cash conversion. Free Cash Flow grew by 36.2%, totaling R$142.3 million, demonstrating Alliar’s cash-generating capacity and benefited by the IFRS effect (Pro-forma free cash flow of R$93.7 million)
- Sami Foguel takes over as Alliar’s new CEO, to bring a new growth cycle to the Company. Fernando Terni migrates to the Board
- ROIC (without goodwill) reached 13.4%, up by 66 bps vs. 4Q18, reflecting the continued investment maturation strategy
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) reached 66.5% in 2019, up by 70 bps over the previous year, reflecting the continued improvement in real-time management of patient flow at Alliar’s units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue"
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
March 18th, 2020
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO