- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
3Q19 Earnings Release
São Paulo, November 12th, 2019 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 3Q19 results.
- Net income (shareholders) totaled R$14.4 million in 3Q19, up by 28.1% (+44.3% pro-forma). Year to date, net income reached R$33.9 million, up by 43.5% (+65.6% pro-forma).
- Adjusted EBITDA margin expanded by +446 bps, reaching 28.5% in 3Q19 (+4 bps pro-forma), with an adjusted EBITDA of R$78.5 million (+17.0% vs. 3Q18). YTD adjusted EBITDA totaled R$224.0 million (+20.5%), with a 27.7% margin (pro-forma margin of 23.2%; +44 bps).
- Net revenue1 totaled R$275.7 million in the quarter (-1.3%), with same-store sales (SSS) growth of +2.0% and impacted by units closed (mainly the sale of Hospital São Rafael’s operations). Year to date, net revenue1 reached R$809.7 million (-0.9%).
- Operating cash generation came to R$159.7 million in 9M19 and the cash conversion rate was 71.3%. YTD free cash flow increased by 157.6%, to R$104.6 million, once again demonstrating Alliar’s strong cash generating capacity (pro-forma FCF of R$68.4 million, up by +68.5%).
- Completion of the second debenture issue, totaling R$350 million, intended to lengthen the debt profile (mostly exchanging the first issue) and reinforce working capital.
- ROIC without goodwill reached 14.3%, up by 243 bps vs. 3Q18, as the Company continued its investment maturation strategy.
- Alliar’s net promoter score (NPS) was 66.3% in 9M19, increasing by 100 bps. The higher satisfaction scores reflected the pursuit of continuous improvement in real-time management of patient flow at Alliar’s units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
November 13th, 2019
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO