- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
2Q19 Earnings Release
São Paulo, August 13th, 2019 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 2Q19 results.
- Net income (Shareholders) of R$9.6 million in 2Q19, up by 82.1% (+108.4% pro-forma). Year to date, net income reached R$19.5 million, up by 57.5% (+85.0% pro-forma)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin expanded by +526 bps, reaching 26.9% in 2Q19 (+71 bps pro-forma), with an adjusted EBITDA of R$73.1 million (+23.0% vs 2Q18; +2.2% pro-forma). YTD adjusted EBITDA totaled R$145.6 million (+22.5%), with a 27.3% margin (pro-forma margin of 22.8%)
- Net revenue1 in the quarter registered R$272.4 million (-1.0%), with same-store-sales (SSS) of +2.0% and impacted by units closed (mainly the sale of Hospital São Rafael’s operations). Year to date, net revenue1 reached R$534.0 million (-0.7%)
- Operating cash generation of R$103.4 million in 6M19 and cash conversion of 71.0%. YTD free cash flow of R$68.9 million once again demonstrates Alliar’s strong cash generating capacity (pro-forma free cash flow of R$44.9 million)
- In May 2019, distribution of R$10.0 million in dividends, a payout ratio of 25% out of the R$40.1 million net income recorded in 2018
- ROIC without goodwill reached 13.9%, up by 169 bps vs 2Q18, reflecting the Company’s continuity with its investment maturation strategy
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 66.7% at the end of 2Q19, increasing by 130 bps in the quarter (+190 bps in the 1H19). The higher satisfaction scores continue to reflect the strive for improvement in real-time management of the patient flow at Alliar’s units
- New long-term incentive program linked to the Company’s future performance (2021 net income) - further details at the Restricted Stock Program section
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
August 14th, 2019
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO