- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1Q19 Earnings Release
São Paulo, May 13th, 2019 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 1Q19 results.
- Net income (Shareholders) grew by 39.2% in the quarter, reaching R$9.9 million. Net income (Proforma) of R$11.9 million, up by 67.6%
- EBITDA margin expanded +504 bps, to reach 27.7% in the quarter, with adjusted EBITDA of R$72.4 million, up by 21.9%. Adjusted 1Q19 EBITDA (Proforma) of R$60.8 million, up +2.3% vs. 1Q18
- Same-store-sales (SSS) of +3.0%, offset mainly by the sale of Hospital São Rafael’s operations, led to a stable net revenue1 (-0.3%) of R$261.6 million in the quarter
- Operating cash generation of R$40.8 million (+24.4%) and cash conversion of 56.4%. The positive free cash flow of R$24.5 million (+91.0%) demonstrates Alliar’s new momentum
- ROIC without goodwill reached 12.8%, up by 69 bps due to the investment maturation strategy
- Net promoter score (NPS) reached 63.0% at the end of 1Q19, increasing by 247 bps vs. 1Q18, reflecting the ongoing improvement processes and the real-time management of patient flow in our units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
May 14, 2019
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO