- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
4Q18 Earnings Release
São Paulo, March 19th, 2019 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 4Q18 results.
- Net revenue1 growth of 1.7% when compared to 4Q17, with same-store-sales (SSS) of 1.4%. In the year, revenues reached R$ 1,075.5 million, a 3.3% growth, with SSS of 2.1%
- Expansion of +484 bps in adjusted EBITDA, reaching 25.1% in the quarter, with adjusted EBITDA of R$ 64.9 million, a growth of 26.0%. In the year, adjusted EBITDA totaled R$ 250.8 million (+12.6%), with margin of 23.3% (+194 bps)
- Net income (Shareholders) increased by R$ 29.7 million in the quarter, reaching R$ 16.4 million (compared to a net loss of R$ 13.3 million in 4Q17). In the year, net income increased by 502.7%, reaching R$ 40.1 million
- Operating cash flow of R$ 73.2 million in 4Q18 and R$ 181.3 million in the year (+13.8%). Positive free cash flow of R$ 104.4 million in 2018 demonstrates the Companys new momentum
- ROIC without goodwill of 12.7%, up by 183 bps, due to the maturation of investments
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 67.0% at the end of 4Q18 and 65.3% in the year reflects the ongoing improvements in real-time management of the patients flow in our units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
Conference Call in English
March 20, 2019
March 20, 2019
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO