- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
2Q18 Earnings Release
São Paulo, August 13th, 2018 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 2Q18 results.
- Organic net revenue1 growth of 5.7% in the quarter, with same-store-sales (SSS) of 5.0% and ramp-up of the new mega-units. YTD growth of 6.0% to reach R$ 537.5 million, with SSS of 3.5%
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 59.4 million (+0.5%) in the quarter and an Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 21.6%. For the first half of 2018, Adjusted EBITDA reached R$ 118.8 million (+9.2%), with an Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 22.1%
- Net income (Shareholders) of R$ 5.3 million in the quarter (+33.2%) and R$ 12.4 million during the first half of 2018 (+27.0%)
- Operating cash generation growth of 5.6%, reaching R$ 53.2 million in the quarter, with a cash conversion rate of 89% (+433 bps), demonstrating, once again, Alliar‘s high operating cash generating capacity
- Positive free cash flow of R$ 29.2 million in the quarter and beginning of the deleveraging process evidence Alliar‘s new growth cycle
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 65.4% at the end of 2Q18, an important evolution of nearly 500 bps when compared to 1Q18, reflecting the stabilization of our centralized contact center and ongoing improvements in the real-time management of the patients‘ flow in our units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
Conference Call in English
August 14, 2018
August 14, 2018
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
CFO / IRO