- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1Q18 Earnings Release
São Paulo, May 10, 2018 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 1Q18 results.
- Net revenue1 growth of 6.3% in the quarter, with same-store-sales (SSS) of 2% (5% growth considering same comparable days base) and ramp-up of the new mega-units
- Gross profit of R$ 72.7 million in the quarter, growth of 12.4% with gross margin reaching 27.7% (+148 bps)
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 59.4 million (+19.6%) in the quarter with an adjusted EBITDA margin of 22.6% (+251 bps), reflecting the operating leverage through cost reduction and strict expense control initiatives
- Net income (Shareholders) of R$ 7.1 million in the quarter, a 22.8% increase
- Operating cash generation growth of 39.5% to R$ 31.1 million, with 52% cash conversion (+747 bps), demonstrating the Company‘s high cash generation capacity
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 60.5% at the end of 1Q18, contemplating a single and improved methodology to capture data for all Alliar brands
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in Portuguese
Conference Call in English
May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani