- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
4Q17 Earnings Release
São Paulo, March 28, 2018 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 4Q17 results.
- Net revenue (ex-construction) growth of 13.7% in 4Q17, mainly organic, with same-store-sales (SSS) of 6% and ramp-up of the new mega-units. In the year, growth of 16.9%, with SSS of 9%;
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$51.5 million (+7.2%) in the quarter and R$222.8 million in 2017 (+9.6%);
- Recurring net income (shareholders) of R$4.7 million in 4Q and R$24.6 million in the year;
- Recurring operating cash flow of R$55.3 million in the quarter (+7.1%), with 107% cash conversion. In the year, cash flow reached R$176.3 million (+17.1%);
- Centralization of call centers, with all Alliar‘s brands migrating to the new contact center in São Paulo;
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 68.9% at the end of 4Q17, with a significant advance in the methodology adopted to capture data;
- Implementation of the new ERP concluded and developments in the Internal Controls Process.
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in English
Conference Call in Portuguese
March 29, 2018
March 29, 2018
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani