- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
CENTRO DE IMAGEM DIAGNÓSTICOS S.A. ("Company"), in accordance with Article 157, paragraph 4 of Law 6,404/76 and Instruction 358/02 of the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM), hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that its Board of Directors approved a Company‘s new Share Buyback Program, through which the Company may acquire up to one million (1,000,000) non-par, registered, book-entry common shares, equivalent to approximately 2.23% of all its common shares on free float, in accordance with the following conditions (Share Buyback Program):
- Purpose of the Share Buyback Program: The purpose of the Company’s Share Buyback Program is to enable (i) the First Restricted Stock Option Program approved by the Board of Directors at the meetings of August 26, 2016 and November 9, 2016, pursuant to the Company’s Long-term Incentive Plan with Restricted Shares approved at the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held on August 26, 2016, as amended on October 3, 2016 ("ILP Plan") and (ii) the payment of the partial amount for the acquisitions of companies in line with the Company’s expansion plan already announced to the market, pursuant to the applicable regulations.
- Acquisition period: The shares object of the Share Buyback Program will be acquired in up to eighteen (18) months, between November 1, 2017 and May 31, 2019. The members of the Company’s Board of Executive Officers will determine the best time for acquiring the shares.
- Funds to be used on the acquisition: The shares under the scope of the Share Buyback Program will be acquired with funds from the Company’s "Capital Reserve" account.
- Authorized financial institutions: The acquisitions under the scope of the Share Buyback Program will be carried out on the BM&FBOVESPA, with the intermediation of the following financial institutions: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Itaú Corretora and Credit Suisse (Brasil) S.A. CTVM.
Additional information on the Share Buyback Program, including the information required under CVM Instructions 567/15 and 480/09, will be available to the shareholders on the Company’s headquarters, on its Investor Relations website (http://ri.alliar.com), and on the websites of the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (www.cvm.gov.br) and the BM&FBOVESPA (www.bmfbovespa.com.br).
Belo Horizonte, November 08, 2017.
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani
Chief Financial, Investor Relations and Expansion Officer