- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
3Q17 Earnings Release
Belo Horizonte, November 08, 2017 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 3Q17 results.
- Net revenue1 growth of 14.0% in Q3, with same store sales of 7%. YTD growth of 18.0%, SSS of 11%;
- Acceleration of the 2017-2018 organic expansion plan, with the opening of 1 new mega store (reaching a total of 6 inaugurations LTM); final investments on RBD‘s 11 hospitals;
- EBITDA growth of 9.1%, reaching R$ 55.6 million in Q3, with adjusted EBITDA totaling R$ 62.4 million (+2.3%). YTD adjusted EBITDA of R$ 171.3 million (+10.3%);
- Net income (after minority interests) growth of 1811%, reaching R$ 10.2 million in Q3, a R$ 9.7 million expansion YoY;
- Operating cash flow of R$ 45.3 million in Q3 (+85.1%), with 73% cash conversion;
- Issuance of R$ 270.0 million in bonds (concluded in October), with R$ 168.5 million due in 3 years at a cost of 116% of the risk-free rate, and R$ 101.5 million due in 5 years, at a cost of 118% of the risk-free rate;
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 74.0%.
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia).
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in English
Conference Call in Portuguese
November 09, 2017
Frederico de Aguiar Oldani