- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
2Q17 Earnings Release
Belo Horizonte, August 09, 2017 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 2Q17 results.
- Net revenue1 growth of 20% YTD and 13% in Q2; same store sales of 13% e 11%;
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 108.8 million YTD (+16%) and R$ 59.2 million in Q2 (+13%);
- LTM EBITDA of R$ 218.8 million (R$ 227.5 million when annualizing acquisitions);
- Net income growth of 224% YTD, reaching R$ 13.5 million and loss reversal in Q2, with a profit of R$ 4.7 million (+R$ 10.3 million vs 2Q16);
- Net income after minority interests of R$ 9.7 million YTD and R$ 4.0 million in Q2 (vs. net loss of R$ 1.8 million and R$ 9.3 million in 2016);
- Operating cash flow of R$ 72.6 million YTD (+2,105 bps) and 85% in Q2 (+3,057 bps);
- Cash conversion of 67% YTD (+2,105 bps) and 85% in Q2 (+3,057 bps);
- ROIC without goodwill of 15.8%;
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 75.0%, 448 bps improvement vs. Q1;
- Antecipation of the 2017/2018 organic expansion plan, with the opening of 2 new mega stores, totaling 4 openings in 2017.
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia).
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Click here to access the Historical Data Spreadsheet.
Conference Call in English
Conference Call in Portuguese
August 10, 2017
August 10, 2017
Contato de RI
Carlos Thiago de Souza Araujo
Diretor de Relações com Investidores