- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
1Q17 Earnings Release
Belo Horizonte, May 10, 2017 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 1Q17 results.
- Net Revenue growth of 32% with 13% coming from same stores sales (SSS);
- Acquisition of Multiscan (leader in diagnostic imaging in the Espirito Santo state);
- Addition of 4 mega stores and 11 collection points; closure of 4 standard units;
- Magnetic Resonance (MRI): 6 new MRIs machines; 28% growth in number of exams, 22% increase in daily average occupation (22.6 exams per machine);
- Clinical Analysis (CA): 80 new clinical analysis rooms; 26% growth in number of exams, 11% average ticket increase;
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 49.7 million (R$ 51.3 million considering Multiscan since Jan 1st), with 20.1% margin
- Recurring operating cash flow of R$ 24.1 million, 29% growth;
- 17.2% ROIC without goodwill, increase of 141 bps;
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70.5%;
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in English
Conference Call in Portuguese
May 11, 2017
May 11, 2017
Carlos Thiago de Souza Araujo
Investor Relations Officer