- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
4Q16 Earnings Release
São Paulo, March 22, 2017 - Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces its 4Q16 and 2016results.
- Net Revenue growth of 36% in 2016;
- Adjusted pro forma EBITDA reached R$207.5 million in 2016 (22.5% margin, a 81 bps increase);
- Recurring net income of R$53.7 million in the year versus a net loss of R$19.1 million in 2015; R$39.7 million excluding minority interest;
- Recurring operating cash flow of R$150.6 million in 2016, versus R$ 112.5 million in the previous year (+ 34%), resulting in a cash conversion of 74%;
- 19.9% ROIC without goodwill, an increase of 243 bps;
- Initial public offering (IPO) at BM&F Bovespa, totaling R$ 268 million in net proceeds for the Company and reducing the Net Debt/EBITDA ratio from 2.7x to 1.7x, in addition to providing the necessary funds for the expansion plan;
- Acquisitions of Delfin (leader in diagnostic imaging in the Northeast region of Brazil) and Multilab, (one of the main clinical analysis brands in Campo Grande - MS);
- Addition of 27 PSC (3 mega, 15 standard and 9 collection points), being 9 in the quarter (mega unit CDB Ana Rosa, CDB Perdizes and Multilab units);
- 18 new MRI machines (+ 18%), with a 9% increase in the average revenue per equipment;
- 68 new clinical analysis collection rooms (+42%); service now available in 35% of PSCs;
- 3.3 million patient visits in 2016, a 19% increase;
- Additional ONA-3 accreditation (ONA-3 is the sectors highest quality certification, and is the internal reference for SIGA - Alliars internal quality program).
Click here to access the Earnings Release.
Conference Call in English
Conference Call in Portuguese
March 23, 2017
March 23 2017
Carlos Thiago de Souza Araujo
Investor Relations Officer